Mechanism of Action
Vela Product line combines four different technologies including IR (infrared), Bi-Polar RF (radio-frequency) and mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed vacuum and massage rollers. The combination of the IR and vacuum coupled RF technologies causes deep heating of the connective tissue including the fibrous septae. This in turn promotes an increase in collagen depositing and cellular metabolism. The additional mechanical tissue manipulation causes an immediate increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage, both essential components for healthy skin structure. The VelaShape® platform has also received the CE mark for non-invasive body contouring via temporary circumferential reduction and for temporary reduction of cellulite.
What is Velashape II®?
VelaShape II® answers a growing patient demand for full body treatments, including circumferential reduction and cellulite reduction.
Powered by the revolutionary elōs™ Technology, VelaShape II® treats the deeper tissue, offering a measurable reduction in fat layers, circumference and upper layers of the skin, resulting in cellulite reduction. It is an easy non-invasive, no downtime, comfortable deep therapeutic treatment.
VelaShape II® Applications:
- Circumferential reduction
- Cellulite reductionn
- Body shaping via cellulite treatmentn
- Post-liposuction treatment via circumferential reductionn
- Post-baby treatment via circumferential reductionn
The new VelaShape II® has these added benefits:
- 20% more power for shorter treatment sessions
- Clever Terminal™ - The system's user interface helps optimize treatments by indicating when to change accessories. It also enables service diagnostics for your system.
- Safe, effective treatment of cellulite and for circumference reduction
- Large market — An estimated 80% of women over age 20 have cellulite
- Clinically proven results with zero downtime
- Easy to use — Low maintenance, ergonomic applicator, portable system
How is Velashape II® presented?
VelaShape II® combines both the large applicator, Vsmooth, and the small applicator, Vcontour, on the same platform with a dual connector allowing the highest efficacy and comfort. When the Vcontour applicator is used in conjunction with the Vsmooth applicator, you can achieve deeper penetration of energy and an optimal hyperthermia.